1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ cup packed light brown sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
¾ cup fresh raspberries, semi crushed and sweetened with a little sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Generously spray 9×13 inch baking pan with non-stick baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, mix butter until creamy. Mix in brown sugar, flour and salt continue mixing until crumbly. Press 1¾ cups of crumb mixture into prepared baking pan. Set remaining crumbs aside.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from oven.
- While crust is baking, pour sweetened condensed milk in small sauce pan and add one cup of dark chocolate chips. Stir over low heat until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over warm crust.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs evenly over chocolate layer. Spoon raspberries over crumb mixture and top with mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars.